Saturday, April 21, 2007

About Me!






Hi,

Here are some brief points about me;

First of all, my name is Fahad, and my friends call me Abu Khalifa. I’m 21 years old, but every body says that I look older than that. I’m a sponsored student from GASCO in the Higher Colleges of Technology, and I’m a normal student in The University of Abu Dhabi. I’m in the common year of the engineering program, and I’m planning to study chemical engineering. I’ll complete my HD program from HCT after two years. I’ll get my bachelor degree in business administration from The University of Abu Dhabi next year. I’m planning to complete my higher studies in The University of Liverpool.

I like different types of sports. I like horse riding, hunting, sailing, swimming, and car racing. Although I have a very busy schedule, I make sure that I give enough space to my hobbies in my weekly plan.

No comments: